Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.038 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,425,862 Franc (R 33,130) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)