Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.061 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,531,093 Franc (R 36,402) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)