Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 466.596 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,246,717 Franc (C$2,672) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)