Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.263 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,699,301 Franc (38,391 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)