Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.087 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,450,493 Franc (34,465 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)