Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 301.274 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,622,045 Franc (ƒ 5,384) in Willemstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)