Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.729 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,444,179 Franc (ƒ 4,420) in Willemstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (44 minutes ago)