Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.748 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,516,210 Franc (€3,785) in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)