Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,155,882 Franc (€4,815) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)