Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 431.114 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,811,298 Franc (NZ$4,201) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)