Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.925 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,205,744 Franc (NZ$5,131) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)