Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.637 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 286,508 Franc (元3,196) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (18 minutes ago)