Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.650 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 805,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 590,732 Franc (元7,147) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)