Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 399.400 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,828,633 Franc (NZ$7,082) in Wellington.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 2 hours ago)