Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 84.910 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 468,750 Franc (元5,521) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)