Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 84.094 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 688,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 688,000 Franc (元8,181) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)