Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.112 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 827,488 Franc (元9,722) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)