Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 88.170 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,500 Franc (元3,544) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)