Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,854 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,067,032 Franc ($11,011) in Washington D.C..
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)