Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,083 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.990 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,137,093 Franc (7,290 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (40 minutes ago)