Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,886 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.732 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,561,118 Franc (10,089 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)