Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,628 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.720 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,267,247 Franc (8,138 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (38 minutes ago)