Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,622 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.737 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,551,295 Franc (10,224 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)