Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.113 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 285,487 Franc (₨31,328) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)