Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.393 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 297,390 Franc (₨31,662) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)