Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.656 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 274,296 Franc (₨31,689) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)