Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.057 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 928,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 704,113 Franc (16,353 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)