Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.637 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 786,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 584,177 Franc (14,375 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)