Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.190 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,410,909 Franc (31,928 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (23 minutes ago)