Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.067 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 631,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 497,297 Franc (3,270 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (about 2 hours ago)