Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.261 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 225,293 Franc (670 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)