Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.589 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,252,093 Franc (руб 130,576) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (36 minutes ago)