Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.453 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 594,437 Franc (руб 62,881) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)