Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.053 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 372,326 Franc (R$ 1,919) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)