Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.863 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 245,401 Franc (R$ 1,286) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)