Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.144 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 309,192 Franc (R$ 1,553) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)