Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 924,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 858,635 Franc (€1,309) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (36 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)