Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.278 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 933,348 Franc (€1,424) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)