Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.354 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 967,295 Franc (€1,476) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)