Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 650.053 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 933,542 Franc (€1,436) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (29 minutes ago)