Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.586 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,465,913 Franc (руб 138,471) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (37 minutes ago)