Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 721,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 545,745 Franc (руб 55,232) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (40 minutes ago)