Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.077 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 416,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 335,055 Franc (65,990 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)