Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.881 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 378,144 Franc (77,469 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (41 minutes ago)