Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,865,347 Franc (€2,864) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (41 minutes ago)