Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,798,831 Franc (€2,735) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)