Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.117 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,564,141 Franc (€2,410) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)