Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.594 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 934,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 761,532 Franc (R$ 4,684) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)