Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.664 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 868,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 679,959 Franc (R$ 3,915) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (32 minutes ago)