Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02921 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 302,457 Franc (10,354,818 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)