Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 281.378 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 473,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 466,972 Franc (1,660 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)