Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.799 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 221,252 Franc (9,704₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)