Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.003 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,921 Franc (12,358₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)