Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.884 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,770,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,246,310 Franc (CH$2,542,148) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)