Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.862 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,383,760 Franc (CH$2,766,733) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)