Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.895 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,760,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,248,532 Franc (CH$2,513,594) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)