Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 662.782 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,683 Franc (€517) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)