Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18659 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 985,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 712,329 Franc (COL$3,817,692) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)