Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18684 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 802,847 Franc (COL$4,296,934) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)