Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19495 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 740,214 Franc (COL$3,797,007) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)