Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18889 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 931,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 668,923 Franc (COL$3,541,296) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)