Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.191 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 299,865 Franc (€457) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)