Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,179,376 Franc (€1,814) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)