Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,018,602 Franc (€1,565) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)