Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,176,920 Franc (€1,795) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (38 minutes ago)