Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.588 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 221,159 Franc (₨25,752) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)