Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.311 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 398,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 298,054 Franc (₨35,861) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)