Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.069 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 292,952 Franc (₨32,302) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,499 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)