Cost of living comparison between Vigo, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.161 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,709,712 Franc (€2,610) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (43 minutes ago)