Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06447 XOF / LAK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,383,627 Franc (21,460,579 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)