Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 407.379 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,937,509 Franc (C$4,756) in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (40 minutes ago)