Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 439.671 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,910,577 Franc (C$4,345) in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)