Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 443.010 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,150,086 Franc (C$4,853) in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)