Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,732,134 Franc (€2,600) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)