Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.312 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,621,113 Franc (€2,501) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (32 minutes ago)