Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.098 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 788,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 629,826 Franc (300,182 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)