Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.671 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 11% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,199,948 Franc (€3,355) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)