Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.970 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 767,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 553,223 Franc (Mex$ 19,096) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)