Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,874,159 Franc (€4,383) in Venice.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)