Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.759 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 642,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 529,897 Franc (1,524 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)