Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.288 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 336,327 Franc (1,006 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)