Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.350 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 463,970 Franc (1,384 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)