Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.606 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 616,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 507,484 Franc (1,517 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)