Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.553 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 344,583 Franc (руб 32,652) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (41 minutes ago)