Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.456 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 647,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 478,787 Franc (руб 50,633) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)