Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.670 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 633,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 462,986 Franc (руб 53,401) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)