Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.615 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 232,329 Franc (руб 21,888) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)