Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.716 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 325,396 Franc (30,367 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (17 minutes ago)