Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.545 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 601,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 501,481 Franc (47,557 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)