Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.592 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 604,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 506,697 Franc (47,840 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)