Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.685 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 611,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 514,280 Franc (48,129 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)