Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,164,755 Franc (€1,748) in Veenendaal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)