Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 648.732 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 703,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 452,703 Franc (€698) in Vec-Liepaja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)