Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.925 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,374,126 Franc (19,652 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)