Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.632 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 191,661 Franc (52,768 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)