Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.882 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,041,045 Franc (30,980 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)