Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.316 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,726,512 Franc (25,648 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)