Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.153 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,053,874 Franc (32,522 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)