Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.571 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 731,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 588,166 Franc (1,753 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)