Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.722 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 253,829 Franc (754 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)