Cost of living comparison between Varese, Italy and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.610 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,176,560 Franc (€3,320) in Varese.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)